Houselogic On Real Estate Today Radio
- How To Field a Lowball Offer
Good news: Someone wants to buy your house. Bad news: They give you a lowball purchase offer. What are your options?
- Sell Faster with Eye-Catching Curb Appeal
Spruce up your front yard to make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
- Fixing Errors in Your Credit Report
How to check for and correct mistakes in your credit report.
- Top Trends at the Kitchen and Bath Show
Practical, durable, and space-saving new products from this year's kitchen and bath show.
- Tricks for Keeping Your Home Cleaner Longer
Shake off winter with these smart spring cleaning tips.
- Easy Tax Mistakes Homeowners Make
Avoid filing errors this year with these helpful tax tips.
- Is Refinishing Floors a DIY Job?
Thinking about refinishing a hardwood floor? Get the scoop on buffing, sanding, staining, and other options for bringing floors back to life -- either on your own or with the help of a pro.
- Where To Go When You Can't Get a Mortgage
New mortgage standards are making it harder for borrowers to get a loan or refinance. Fortunately, there are some other options for folks who don't qualify under the new rules.
- The Future of Homeownership
HouseLogic has pulled out its crystal ball to gaze into the future of homeownership, taking a look at where home values, the environment, and lifestyles will be 25 years from now.
- Show Your Home You Care
Proactive maintenance will keep your home looking its best and add to its value, so show it some love.