Houselogic On Real Estate Today Radio
- How Your Taxes Will Change Now That You're a Homeowner
Home ownership can have big benefits come tax time. Learn about itemizing home-related deductions on your taxes.
- Best Upgrades for Your New Construction Home
If you're building a new home, the upgrade options can seem limitless. So where should you spend your money? We share five of our favorite upgrades, including cabinetry and flooring.
- Rental Property Tax Deductions
Own a rental property? Learn what you can and can't deduct on your taxes this year.
- How to Beat Seller's Remorse
It can be hard to say so long to your home, but we have ways to combat those pangs of seller's remorse.
- Surprising Ways to Win Over Sellers and Score Your Dream House
Want to find out how sellers really choose their buyers? It’s not as cut and dry as you think. Learn about some less-expected tactics you can use to beat out other buyers.
- 3 Hacks for Shoveling Snow
When the white stuff falls, save your back with these snow shoveling tips. Plus, how to clean your home for winter.
- Home and Tax Records: What You Should Keep
As homeowners, we collect a lot of paper. Learn what docs you should keep and for how long, including your tax documents, insurance and home purchase paperwork, and warranties.
- Make Your Home Warm and Cozy This Winter
Don't let winter get you down! Learn how to cozy up your space with home improvement standbys like caulk and paint, plus unexpected items including houseplants.
- Kitchen Organization Tips From Pro Chefs
Get ready for holiday cooking and hosting with tips from folks who know how to handle stress in the kitchen — professional chefs.
- How to Handle a Low-Ball Offer
You put your house on the market, you’re ready to sell, and then you get it — the dreaded low-ball offer. Don’t lose your cool. Instead, follow our tips for fielding a low offer.